Continuing with the patterns mentioned yesterday
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define intensity as compass and stimulation, animating force and motivation within my life and not being honest with myself that stimulation by intensity became an addiction without realizing it can lead me to participating within activities and manifesting consequences what are not supporting me and others the best way possible and thus later regretting it, becoming doubtful and ashamed.
- I forgive myself that I have not realized that participating within regret, shame and doubt about intensity and mind-energy addiction I feel emotionally low and tired, and thus automatically wanting to get back high on the energy rush experience with participating again within the intensity ride, thus creating the full circle, self eating snake time loop of trap.
- I forgive myself that I have not realized that the fear of not doing enough, not being good enough is now not appearing in the conscious mind of mine, but it does not mean I am free of it, because on resonant and unconscious mind level I still participate within the same patterns when I am not being fully present and aware, meaning to directly being able to see consequences of my specific actions, when about to actually being able to decide if preventing myself or re-activating into a self-stimulation with specific type of thoughts and feelings and emotions.
- I forgive myself that I have not named the specific type of thoughts, feelings and emotions which by I stimulate myself into a virtual mind consciousness ride, which is unrelated from reality and the exact same reason I go into, because regardless of what happened in my life, if needed or wanted, can go away into my own creation and to just make myself feel better, but not realizing that meanwhile I am a passive weight in reality, consequences are still manifested, thus everything not only will wait for me to catch up, but often also accumulate and intensify, the same way as I intensify the thrill, the vibe, the feel of movement and expansion, even if it’s virtual and completely unrelated to reality, such as daydreaming, doing something stimulation, such as trance, sex or playing computer game over and over and over again for the energetic experience only.
- I forgive myself that I have not started to write notes, a diary, to debug my energetic mind household about ups and downs, the needs, manifested desires and when letting those go with what internal and/or external conditions, thus being able to become really specific and also pinpoint the exact words trigger points, memories, personality aspects to be able to really work on real time, day to day scenarios to be able to stop participating within the energetic mind and start trusting myself to live consistently.
- I commit myself to push myself through the tiredness and energetic high I conditioned myself through various addictions, and to see under these to realize who I accepted and allowed myself to be exposed to and being controlled by and accumulate self-trust to direct myself into living words without energy mind.
- I commit myself to expose the energetic mind as nature of fear and addiction to escape from facing fear and live the way to heal myself and transcend these patterns of self-sabotage and express myself freely.
- I commit myself to share the process of self-liberation through self-forgiveness as the expression of life as who I am as equal as one with all what is here and to assist and support myself and others to live a way without addiction and fear.
- I commit myself to continue the humble process of self-investigation and self-honesty as self-directed choice as life as living substance directly without the virtual consciousness.
Self-liberation audio books at EQAFE.com
Life coaching to learn to change and expand by understanding mind and consciousness at DIP course
Self And Living to explore what it means to apply the wisdom of practical common sense